DUBLIN Regency (ST)ENNIS Auburn Lodge (ST)KILLARNEY Killarney Court (F)TRAMORE Majestic (ST)CARDIFF Holiday Inn Cardiff North (F)LONDON Novotel London West (F)
Call (888) 724-5633 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13482243
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2017
- 9 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Dublin||Check into your hotel. In the afternoon, there's time to rest or discover the vibrant Irish capital.|
|Day 2||Dublin||Meet your Tour Director and traveling companions and start your day in the 'Fair City' with an orientation drive along statue-lined O'Connell Street; elegant Georgian squares with their tall red brick townhouses, colorful doors, and wrought-iron decorated windows; Oscar Wilde's Trinity College; and St. Patrick's Cathedral. Why not end the day with an optional Irish cabaret evening including dinner, dance, song, and laughter? (B)|
|Day 3||Ennis||Head for dairy farm country in the center of the 'Emerald Isle.' Stop in Galway, a popular seaside destination and a buzzing cosmopolitan center with colorful shops and a busy cafe and bar culture. Then, cross the glacial-era limestone plateau of The Burren to visit the spectacular 668-foot CLIFFS OF MOHER before heading for Ennis, county town of Clare. Tonight's optional opportunity: a medieval banquet at Knappogue Castle. (B)|
|Day 4||Killarney||Stop for photos in Adare, one of Ireland's prettiest villages, beautifully set in woods along the Maigue River, and with thatched cottages lining its wide main street. In County Kerry, join the road known as the RING OF KERRY for a 100-mile coastal panoramic drive. Focus your camera on sparkling seascapes, mountains dotted with brightly colored farmhouses, winding lanes bordered with subtropical vegetation, and views of the Lakes of Killarney from Ladies View. Later, discover Killarney, a town full of history, heritage, and world-class hospitality. A special optional adventure awaits: take a horse-drawn jaunting car along the national park lakeshore for pictures of Ross Castle. (B,D)|
|Day 5||Tramore||Move on across the Kerry Mountains and through County Cork to Blarney, famous for its magical Stone of Eloquence. You will have time to shop for traditional Irish handicrafts and handmade crystal, or perhaps walk up to the castle. After lunch, drive past Cork, the country's second-largest city, to Tramore. Tonight, you might like to join an optional pub tour before dinner at your hotel. (B,D)|
|Day 6||Cardiff||An early start for the short drive to Rosslare. In just under four hours, you cross St. George's Channel by FERRY to South Wales. Continue through rich dairy farmland to Cardiff, where an orientation drive introduces you to the capital's major attractions: Cardiff Castle, Cathays Park, Millennium Stadium, and the stately civic buildings. Tonight, why not join an evening of Welsh entertainment and dinner? (B)|
|Day 7||London||Your day begins with a drive across the spectacular Severn Bridge into England. Stop in the elegant Georgian city of Bath, famous for its Roman relics, before visiting STONEHENGE, one of the wonders of the world and the best-known prehistoric monument in Europe. Explore the visitor center with its imaginative exhibitions, then explore the ancient landscape on foot. After returning to London around 3:30 pm, how about celebrating the success of your tour with a night out on the town? (B)|
|Day 8||London||Today is devoted to exploring on your own or enjoying our exciting program of optional activities. You may choose to join a Local Guide for an optional morning sightseeing tour of the city's famous landmarks: the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Whitehall's mounted horseguards and the Prime Minister's Downing Street, Piccadilly Circus, and Buckingham Palace. Later on, maybe visit Windsor Castle or the Tower of London with its spectacular Crown Jewels. Tonight, dinner at a traditional pub, followed by a leisurely cruise on the Thames River, would be a fun way to end your vacation! (B)|
|Day 9||London||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices based on double room occupancy.Single room supplement: $392No triple room reduction.Extra nights per person in Dublin:in single room $118-$124, in twin $78-$83, in triple $73-$78Extra nights per person in London:in single room $149-$204, in twin $91-$139, in triple $64-$111
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Cosmos, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Cosmos, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Cosmos to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Cosmos menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).