And while you're immersing in the historical past, you'll also take pleasure in the present - staying in quality hotels, relishing the must-see attractions and enjoying free time to explore on your own. With over 80 years of experience, there's a reason why Globus is the world leader in escorted travel and also holds multiple "Best Tour Operator" awards from numerous prestigious travel entities. Come explore with us and you'll find out why.
- 2023 Escapes by Globus: Europe
- 2023 European Escapes by Globus
- 2023/2024 Spring European Escapes by Globus
- 2023: Avalon Asia River Cruises
- 2023: Avalon Europe River Cruises
- 2023: Avalon India Cruises
- 2023: Avalon South America Cruises
- 2023: Globus Africa
- 2023: Globus Asia
- 2023: Globus Cuba
- 2023: Globus Europe Vacations
- 2023: Globus North America Vacations
- 2023: Globus South & Central America
- 2023: Globus South Pacific Vacations
- 2024 Escapes by Globus: Europe
- 2024 Escapes by Globus: South America
- 2024: Avalon Asia River Cruises
- 2024: Avalon Egypt River Cruise
- 2024: Avalon Europe River Cruises
- 2024: Avalon South America Cruises
- 2024: Globus Africa
- 2024: Globus Asia
- 2024: Globus Cuba
- 2024: Globus Europe Vacations
- 2024: Globus Faith Based Vacations
- 2024: Globus North America Vacations
- 2024: Globus South & Central America
- 2024: Globus South Pacific Vacations
- 2024: North America Cruise & Tours
- 2025 Escapes by Globus: South America
- 2025: Avalon Asia River Cruises
- 2025: Avalon Europe River Cruises
- 2025: Avalon South America Cruises
- 2025: Globus Africa
- 2025: Globus Asia
- 2025: Globus Europe Vacations
- 2025: Globus Faith Based Vacations
- 2025: Globus South & Central America
- 2025: Globus South Pacific Vacations
- Independence by Globus: Africa 2023
- Independence by Globus: Africa 2024
- Independence by Globus: Africa 2025
- Independence by Globus: Asia 2023
- Independence by Globus: Asia 2024
- Independence by Globus: Asia 2025
- Independence by Globus: Europe 2023
- Independence by Globus: Europe 2024
- Independence by Globus: Europe 2025
- Independence by Globus: South & Central America 2024
- Independence by Globus: South & Central America 2025
- Independence by Globus: South America 2023
- Independence by Globus: South Pacific 2023
- Independence by Globus: South Pacific 2024
- Independence by Globus: South Pacific 2025
From $2,179.00 (USD)
Colombia has been called the happiest country in the world, and this Independence by Globus vacation in South America is the happiest way to bring a smile to your face with expert Local Guides in Bogota, Pereira, and Cartagena.
From $3,839.00 (USD)
Oh, say can you see the nation's birthplace, capital, and significant battlefields from your easy chair? Of course not! Pack up your patriotism and head east for Washington, D.C.
From $6,569.00 (USD)
It's true that sheep outnumber people in New Zealand six to one, but lucky for ewe, this untamed land also boasts an impressive number of soaring mountains, lush rainforests, and stunning fiords.
From $3,219.00 (USD)
Set your sights higher than the Space Needle and the redwoods for lush green forests, cascading waterfalls, and ice-smothered volcanoes are just the opening scenes of this west side story.
From $3,499.00 (USD)
Everything in life has its ups and downs, including this fascinating tour of Arizona that directs your eyes to ancient cliff dwellings, towering spires, the deepest of canyons, and the deepest of mysteries.
From $2,399.00 (USD)
Eclectic temples and imposing forts. Pristine wildlife refuges and lively metropolises. Pink cities and golden triangles. Fairytale monuments and tantalizing cuisine.
From $7,359.00 (USD)
How deep is your love of adventure? Is it deep enough to follow the course of Charles Darwin to discover your own love affair with the wildlife paradise of the Galapagos Islands?
From $2,970.00 (USD)
Discover Eastern Canada on an 8-day vacation from Toronto to Montreal. How will you happen upon French-Canadian fun? Sailing rivers and harbors or sipping sparkling wines?
From $8,159.00 (USD)
How deep is your love of adventure? Is it deep enough to follow the course of Charles Darwin to discover your own love affair with the wildlife paradise of the Galapagos Islands and the Amazon Rainforest?
From $6,059.00 (USD)
When's the last time you laughed like a hyena? Pack your khakis, greys, and greens and get ready for the ride of your life-or rides, rather!
From $2,599.00 (USD)
It may take two to Tango, but it only takes you to choreograph the perfect day on an Independence by Globus vacation in Brazil. Walk in wonder on the wild side in the breathtaking Brazilian Amazon.
From $999.00 (USD)
Your escorted tour of Morocco is an escape from the crowds typically found at busier times of the year. Begin your vacation with a welcome dinner in legendary Casablanca.
From $3,379.00 (USD)
Explore the highlights Southeast Asia on this fascinating journey with Independence by Globus. You'll begin in Hanoi, Vietnam, with guided sightseeing and a cyclo ride through the ancient Old Quarter where merchants trade as they have for centuries.
From $3,519.00 (USD)
Originally chanted at the toreros during bullfights, 'Ole!' is now a term used to congratulate anyone's exceptional performance in sunny and live-in-the-moment Spain.
From $3,799.00 (USD)
How do you express your eternal devotion to the love of your life?
From $2,999.00 (USD)
Colombia is a country filled with diversity: from green hills, waterfalls, ravines, rainforest, volcanoes, and deserts to white sandy beaches and turquoise waters on the Caribbean coast.
From $3,679.00 (USD)
Journey through Japan on this fascinating Independence by Globus itinerary.
From $9,689.00 (USD)
Africa conjures up dreamy images of mystical mountains, savanna grasslands, and endless plains, but for the adventure seeker, it's where the wild things are.
From $1,640.00 (USD)
You've dreamed of the sparkling blue waters of the Aegean Sea and the white houses of the Greek Islands. Now you can have both with a guided tour of Greece with a Greek Island cruise.
From $2,759.00 (USD)
It may come as a surprise that the beloved Irish tune 'When Irish Eyes Are Smiling' was written by a trio of American songwriters. That's the moving influence of this enchanting and captivating land. So, when are Irish eyes smiling?
From $5,432.00 (USD)
Sugar, cream, or clouds in your coffee? On this majestic tour of the Canadian Rockies, you can relish all three.
From $6,799.00 (USD)
Forget everything your mother taught you about table manners. In Japan, it's perfectly acceptable to slurp!
From $1,539.00 (USD)
What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but a hearty yell into the canyons of the American Southwest will return with an echo from across the abyss.
From $4,529.00 (USD)
Calendar? Astronomy? Alien artwork? None of the above. But the discovery of Peru's Nazca Lines gave a whole new meaning to drawing a line in the sand.
From $4,019.00 (USD)
Sleigh bells ring, are you listening? In the peaceful quiet of winter, it's also easier to hear the howl of the coyote, the scream of the bald eagle, and the distinct crunch of elk hooves trudging through the fallen snow.
From $4,689.00 (USD)
Start your journey in bustling Mumbai. Witness its tiffin lunch box delivery system, and visit the former residence of Mahatma Gandhi.
From $10,229.00 (USD)
How deep is your love of adventure? Is it deep enough to explore the Amazon Rainforest? To follow the course of Charles Darwin to discover the wildlife paradise of the Galapagos Islands?
From $5,139.00 (USD)
All aboard for a spectacular 9-day adventure through the American Southwest! Your tour through Colorado and Utah begins with an overnight stay in the 'Mile High City' of Denver-5,280 feet above sea level.
From $3,649.00 (USD)
Get outward-bound on an 8-day adventure in the Rocky Mountains. How will you indulge your inner mountaineer? Rafting on a river with a big smile on your face or riding on a chairlift in Big Sky country?
From $1,469.00 (USD)
Escape to the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica, reachable only by air or water, to explore Tortuguero National Park. As its name suggests, it is here where sea turtles like loggerheads and leatherbacks lay their eggs each year.